I Heart Spring Tag

Hey y'all! Happy April!!
So I have seen a few blog posts and a ton of people on YouTube do the
"I heart Spring Tag" that was created by Ingrid aka MissGlamorazzi on YouTube.
So I thought I would do it as well! :) 
 
The Questions!
1. What is your favorite spring nail polish?
 
I am loving Essie's Mint Candy Apple!

2. What is your must-have lip color this spring?
 
definitely Maybelline's Color Whisper in "Pin Up Peach."
It is such a beautiful color!

3. Show us your favorite spring dress!
 
I don't really have a favorite dress yet, but I am loving the maxi dresses for Spring Time. So I may have a favorite by the end of the month :)

4. What's your favorite flower?
 
Pink Tulips! I just think they are so beautiful!

5. Favorite spring scarf/accessory?
 
I don't really have a favorite spring scarf, but I  really love really girly, dainty jewelry for the Spring.

6. What spring trend(s) are you most excited about this year? (Makeup, fashion or both!)
I think everyone has the same answer, but bright bold lips are definitely a hot trend this Spring that I think everyone is loving....me included! I am also loving the mint jeans!

7. Favorite spring candle?
 
I am in love with First Bloom from Bath & Body Works. It smells so good!!

8. Favorite body spray/perfume for spring?
 
Coach Poppy is my all time favorite Spring Perfume! It has a sweet scent to it, but not overpowering at all.
 

9. What is spring like where you live?
 
Well, so far this Spring has been really odd in the weather department. Last week it snowed and this week it is in the 70's. Hopefully, it will stay that way though! It usually doesn't stay in the 70's for long..usually we go straight from Winter to Summer. It will be extremely hot in no time!

10. What's your favorite thing about spring?
Flowers blooming and being able to go outside! I love Spring!

11. Are you a spring cleaner?
I am! I actually spent the weekend deep cleaning my house!

12. Any plans for spring break or an upcoming vacation?
I will be traveling this weekend to Atlanta and we are going to the Beach this Summer, but haven't decided exactly which beach! I can't wait!! :)
 
 
 
I tag all of YOU!!
 
 
 
 
post signature

6 comments

  1. That nail polish color is so pretty! I will have to find it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. the nail polish looks so cute. please have a look at my blog please x www.ilovemakeupblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love Mint Candy Apple!!!

    Must do this tag!!!

    xo
    Ange

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that nail polish color!! You can read my tag here: http://thebeautymail.blogspot.com/2013/03/i-spring-tag.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Essie's mint candy apple is all time favourite nail polish:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Similar blog type, would love it if you checked me out! love xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to email me at southernglamourista@gmail.com

Make sure to leave a link to your blog, I would love to come visit!! :)