Essie "Peach Side Babe"

Hello there gorgeous! 
I hope your Tuesday is treating you right. 
So today's post is all about Essie's Peach Side Babe. I knew I was going to have to have this polish as soon as I saw the promotional ad from Essie for this polish earlier this year. I have a feeling this polish will be making a lot of appearances on my nails this Summer....




Facts:
Name:  Peach Side Babe by Essie
Collection: Summer 2015
Released: May 2015
Other Colors in Collection: Private Weekend, Chillato, Sunset Sneaks, Salt Water Happy, Pret-a-Surfer, and Peach Side Babe 
Extra Tidbit: Contains no DBP, Toluene, or Formaldehyde
For more information: www.essie.com




Review

Color:
Peach Side Babe is absolutely gorgeous! It is beautiful peachy pink creme polish. It could pass as being coral. I think the color will compliment pretty much every skin tone.



Application & Formula:
It took me 3 coats to be completely opaque. I was a little disappointed in that. What can I say..I love my one-coat wonders. Oh well..the amount of time and coats you have to put into this polish is definitely worth it. It does dry fairly quickly and to such a gorgeous color. The brush was very easy to work with, as always from an Essie polish. It did last me about 5 days before it started chipping which is very good for me because I am very rough with my nails and most nail polish doesn't last 2 days without starting to chip.





What is your favorite polish from 
Essie's Summer 2015 Collection?


Have you entered my giveaway yet?
Click HERE to go enter!



Disclaimer: I am not a professional, so please don't judge me on my painting skills or cuticles. :)



Other ways to follow Southern Glamourista: //Twitter//Blog Lovin'//Instagram// post signature

3 comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous peachy coral shade! I love it! It looks fabulous on your nails!

    Thanks for linking up to the Monday Makeup Madness #12 link up party!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to email me at southernglamourista@gmail.com

Make sure to leave a link to your blog, I would love to come visit!! :)