Madam Glam "Boss Lady"

Okay, so I am back again with another nail polish from Madam Glam. I have to say Madam Glam is seriously one of my favorite nail polish brands now. I have not once been let down after trying several of their polishes. If you have been following my blog all week then you will know that I have been doing swatches and reviews of Madam Glam polishes all week. I was sent a few polishes to try out and I have been raving about them all week. Today's post features the perfect Fall or Winter polish and it is my favorite name for a polish....It is BOSS LADY
How awesome is that?!?!




Facts:
Name: Boss Lady by Madam Glam
Formula: Creme
Size: 0.5 Oz
Fun Fact: 5- Free and Cruelty Free
More Information: Madam Glam



I feel like they could not have chosen a better name for this creme polish. This gorgeous, deep red is EVERYTHING! I am not even lying when I say it is my favorite red polish. It is so shiny and looks like a gel polish when it dries. It took me two coats to be completely opaque. I love love love the name of it and love even more when someone would ask me the name of the polish..I could not wait to say "Boss Lady." The formula is a dream to work with...As always from a Madam Glam polish. The brush does not feel flimsy at all and is very easy to maneuver around your nail bed. 

If you haven't already make sure you look at my previous posts from this week to see my other swatches of the other Madam Glam polishes I have tried. 

Bonus:
Madam Glam is offering Southern Glamourista readers a 30% Off coupon...
Use this code: southernglamourista30
Click HERE to go to their website to start shopping. :)


What is your favorite name of a nail polish?



Disclaimer: I was sent this product for review, but thoughts, opinions, and pictures are 100% my own. 

Other ways to follow Southern Glamourista: //Twitter//Blog Lovin'//Instagram// post signature

No comments

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to email me at southernglamourista@gmail.com

Make sure to leave a link to your blog, I would love to come visit!! :)