Madam Glam "Like a Dream"

Hey loveys! I hope y'all had an amazing weekend. I definitely did...my husband and I have been traveling so much lately so we decided to have a lazy weekend. We stayed in pretty much the entire weekend and had a Vampire Diaries marathon. He really isn't into vampires and werewolves and such, but he watched it for me. I am a very lucky girl. :)
We started at Season One, Episode One and by Sunday night we were on Season Three, Episode Six....if that tells you how lazy we were and proves we did nothing else. haha

So if you have been following along on my blog then you would know I have been doing posts all last week about Madam Glam nail polishes. If you haven't been reading my blog then stop what you are doing right now (after you read this post of course ;) and make sure you click on my previous posts so you don't miss out on all of the gorgeous nail polishes I have been reviewing and doing swatches of. Well, unfortunely today's post is my last post of Madam Glam polishes (well, for now anyways). Maybe I saved the best for last...keep reading to find out.... :)






Facts:
Name: Like a Dream by Madam Glam
Formula: Creme
Size: 0.5 Oz
Fun Fact: 5- Free and Cruelty Free
More Information: Madam Glam





Like a Dream really is a dream to work with. I know, I have said that about every single polish I have reviewed lately from Madam Glam. But I can't help it...they are all so creamy and easy to work with. They all just glide across your nails and settle so beautifully. Like a Dream is a beautiful, bright cyan blue. It is the perfect Summer color. I have also said this before on a previous post, but this is definitely my favorite nail polish color. It puts me in such a good mood because it is such a bright, cheerful color. It took me two coats for it to be completely opaque. 
After reviewing different Madam Glam polishes and a Protein Treatment all week I can honestly say that Madam Glam is one of my favorite Nail Polish brands. It is right up there with OPI and Essie for me...and that is definitely saying a lot because I am obsessed with both of those polish brands. So make sure you check out their website to find your next nail polish.




Bonus:
Madam Glam is offering Southern Glamourista readers a 30% Off coupon...
Use this code: southernglamourista30
Click HERE to go to their website to start shopping. :)




What is your favorite Madam Glam polish that I reviewed?



Disclaimer: I was sent this product for review, however all thoughts and pictures are 100% my own. 


Other ways to follow Southern Glamourista: //Twitter//Blog Lovin'//Instagram// post signature

2 comments

  1. What a beautiful shade! I need to try this brand. I've seen them on IG and they have a few shades that I 'need!'

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes!! You should definitely check them out! All of their polishes are amazing!

      Delete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to email me at southernglamourista@gmail.com

Make sure to leave a link to your blog, I would love to come visit!! :)