Review: Caress Forever Adore Forever Body Wash

Hey there Gorgeous!
I hope you had an amazing weekend. I definitely did. My husband and I were able to travel back home to Tennessee to visit with my mom for the weekend. Sometimes spending some time with your mama is exactly what you need. :)
So if you know me, you know I am a sucker for some good advertising. If a product makes a really big claim, I HAVE to try it out and see if it is legit. So when Caress made the claim that they had released the World's first body wash with Fragrance Touch Technology I knew I was going to have to buy it and try it out. If you haven't seen the ads or read about the new body wash collection from Caress, let me tell you more about it.
 Here is the claim from Caress: The Caress Forever Collection is the world's first body wash with fragrance touch technology. The breakthrough technology of Fragrance Release Pearls releases bursts of perfume with every touch of your skin. The collection delivers long-lasting, unforgettable, fine fragrance for up to 12 hours. The collection only has two body washes in the collection: Love Forever and Adore Forever. Love Forever has rich florential sweetness blended with lush dark berries and the freshly picked Scarlett Red Rose. Adore Forever is an irresistibly romantic fragrance with touches of melting honey, vanilla, and the freshly picked Angel Face Rose. I decided to go with Adore Forever to try out first.




First of all, let's talk about the appareance of the Body Wash. I absolutely love it! It is very sexy.... If body washes can be sexy. haha. The bottle definitely catches my attention when I am looking at all of the rows and rows of body washes. It is a black 13.5 Fl Oz/ 400 ML bottle with purple roses and black flowers on the front. The actual body wash is a very pretty purple with a bit of glitter to it. The glitter however does not transfer to your skin. The fragrance is very lovely! It almost reminds me of a scent from Victoria's Secret that I can't quite figure out which one it is. The top notes are Raspberry and Cassis, the heart note is Angel Face Rose and Muguet, and the base note is Amber, Honey, and Vanilla. The fragrance does come off a bit strong, so that is definitely something to keep in mind if you are sensitive to strong scents. The body wash lathers really well. I only needed a little bit to cover my entire body. It felt very moisturizing on my skin and I honestly did not want to get out of the shower because it smelled so good and felt so good on my skin.


As for the claim of the scent of the body wash lasting for 12 hours....I have to say this claim is very accurate. I could smell the body wash all day on my skin. It wasn't an overwhelming smell. It definitely didn't smell like those girls that use the same scent for their body wash, lotion, and perfume....yeah, you know the kind. Throughout the day the smell seemed to fade to a very light scent and I would just kind of rub my skin to see if I could still smell the body wash and I could! I actually received several compliments of people asking me what perfume I was wearing. They were all amazed when I told them it was my body wash. Overall, I am very impressed with this body wash and will definitely be picking up the Love Forever scent as well.


Fun Facts;
Price: $3.49
Where: Target, Walmart, Walgreens, CVS...
For More Information: Caress



Are you a sucker for some good
advertising as well?


Have you entered my Giveaway yet?
Click HERE to go enter!! :)






Other ways to follow Southern Glamourista: //Twitter//Blog Lovin'//Instagram// post signature

No comments

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to email me at southernglamourista@gmail.com

Make sure to leave a link to your blog, I would love to come visit!! :)