Review: Covergirl's Outlast Stay Fabulous 3 in 1 Foundation

Is it Monday already?! Where in the world did the weekend go to?!
It always seems like the weekends go by so fast, but the weekdays drag on what seems like forever.
Am I the only one that feels this way? I am going to go out on a limb and say I am probably not. ;)
So I was watching one of my favorite Youtubers, Alisha Marie, the other day and she was talking about how Covergirl's 3 in 1 foundation lasted all day on her oily skin. I don't even think I finished watching the video before I was already at Walgreens purchasing the foundation. I have very oily skin too and anytime someone makes that good of a claim
 I have to try it out and see for myself if it really is that great.



 " All-in-one foundation with a long-lasting formula that fuses primer, concealer, and foundation in one easy step! The 3-in-1 formula provides a flawless look that lasts all day long." 
-Covergirl




Ingredients:
Active: Ensulizole 3.0%. Inactive: Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Propylene Glycol, Talc, Dimethicone, Aluminum Starch, Octenylsuccinate, Sodium Chloride, PEG/PPG-18, Pvp, Benzyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Hydroxide, Ethylene, Copolymer, Trihydroxystearin, Arachidyl Behenate, Methicone, Silica, Synthetic Wax, Sodium Benzoate, Hexyl Laurate, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Isopropyl Titanium Triisostearate, Ethylene Brassylate, Behenic Acid, Polyethylene, Iron Oxides, Titanium Dioxide.


My Review:

I like the appearance of the foundation. I absolutely love that it has a pump applicator. It really does make it so much easier to use and you always make sure you get the exact amount out that you actually need. I hate wasting products, especially foundations. It comes in a glass bottle which makes it easy to see exactly how much product you have left. The foundation feels extremely light on your face. It does not look cakey at all. It goes on very smooth and spreads beautifully across the skin. It does have a bit of a scent to it. It is not overwhelming and goes away after a few minutes after application. I tired out the foundation with my fingers, a Beauty Blender, and a brush...each time I received a flawless finish. The foundation does have excellent coverage. I do have very oily skin and this foundation did a wonderful job at helping me keep the oil under control. I usually put my makeup on around 8:30AM and around 6:30PM I started to notice a bit of a shine to my face. It wasn't to the point where my makeup was sliding down my face or anything. I was able to dab my oily spots with an oil-free blotting sheet and carry on with my day. I was impressed though...10 hours without being oily is really good for me and my skin!! The foundation does have SPF 20 in it. I think this foundation would be perfect for those with oily to combination skin who like medium to full coverage. It does come in 14 different shades. I do have sensitive skin and this foundation has not broke me out at all since I started wearing it.




UPDATE: This foundation did start breaking me out after wearing it for about a month. I started noticing small bumps on my forehead at first and then my face started going crazy. I stopped wearing the foundation and my face started clearing up again. The foundation was the only thing that I added in my routine, so I know it was the culprit to my breakouts. Such a bummer!!





Have you ever tried this foundation before?
What are your thoughts on it?






Have you enter "My Favorite Things" Giveaway yet?
If not, what are you waiting on?!!!! 
GO ENTER NOW!

Click HERE to go enter :)






Other ways to follow Southern Glamourista: //Twitter//Blog Lovin'//Instagram// post signature

4 comments

  1. this is my favorite drugstore foundation. I like the coverage and it doesn't make my face oily(I have oily combo skin). I am curious to try their new stay luminous foundation but wonder if it is any major different from this.

    Shopping Obsession

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have been wanting to try the luminous foundation as well, but I am nervous it may be a little too much for my oily skin. Uhh..oily skin problems!

      Delete
  2. I felt like this foundation was too heavy on me (I have dry skin) but my bff Heather from crazy beautiful makeup has oily skin and this is her HG! I did pick up the new Luminous version of this to test out for the blog. Hopefully I'll like that better.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait to read your review on the Luminous version. :)

      Delete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to email me at southernglamourista@gmail.com

Make sure to leave a link to your blog, I would love to come visit!! :)