Review: Madam Glam's Protein Treatment

Well hello there! :)
Painting my nails is definitely one of my favorite things to do, but in order for our nail polish to look good we need to take care of our nails first. I love putting oils and treatments on my nails and cuticles to keep my nails looking good and healthy. I was sent the Protein Treatment from Madam Glam. I had actually never tried a Protein Treatment on my nails before, so this was something very new to me. I was very excited to try it out and see what it did for my nails. 





Before I do my review, let's see how Madam Glam describes this Protein Treatment:

"Help your nails grow stronger and better thanks to this silk based protein reinforced formula. Bonds the nail layers together, building a strong nail foundation resistant to peeling, chipping, and splitting. 
Apply one coat 2-3 times a week or more, for faster results.
Say Goodbye to breakage!"

My thoughts:
The Protein Treatment dries to a clear gloss on your nail. It does dry very quickly. It smells like regular nail polish in the bottle, but I didn't smell anything once I applied the treatment to my nails. You can use this alone and it makes your nails look very glossy or I applied this under my nail polish as a base. My nails do feel like they are stronger since I started using this product. They do not feel brittle and just look much healthier.

Bonus:
Madam Glam is offering Southern Glamourista readers a 30% Off coupon...
Use this code: southernglamourista30
Click HERE to go to their website to start shopping. :)

Have you ever tried a Protein Treatment before? 



Disclaimer: I was sent this product for review, but all thoughts and pictures are 100% my own.


Other ways to follow Southern Glamourista: //Twitter//Blog Lovin'//Instagram// post signature

No comments

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to email me at southernglamourista@gmail.com

Make sure to leave a link to your blog, I would love to come visit!! :)