Sunkissed Summer Tag

Well hello there! :)
For today's post I figured I would do a questionnaire tag. I haven't done a tag post in a while and thought it would be the perfect time to do one now. I like doing these because I feel like it is a great way to get to know me a little better and I love when others do the same tag, so I can get to know them a little better.  I saw Elle Fowler do this tag on her YouTube channel and thought this would be the perfect tag. It is called "Sunkissed Summer Tag" and even though it already feels like Summer where I am at..technically, Summer doesn't officialy start until June 21st, so I thought this would be the perfect way to welcome Summertime. 

Here are The Questions:

1. What is your go-to product for a sunkissed summer glow?

I absolutely love Fake Bake Flawless Self-Tanner. The name desribes it perfectly "flawless." It gives such an amazing glow to your skin and it smells so good. It does have a tiny bit of that self tanner smell, but it smells very tropical.

2. What book would you recommend for a summer read?


I love pretty much every book from Nicholas Sparks. His books are definitely my favorite!

3. What's your signature summer scent this year?


Hmm..I haven't found a perfume that will be my signature scent for THIS year. But during the summer I love anything that is citrusy or has a tropical smell to it. 

4. The sun is shining and it's time to get outside! What's your favorite thing to do?


Summer is a great time to travel! I love sightseeing and doing things that I normally wouldn't do. I love to step out of my comfort zone in the Summer. My husband and I are doing a lot of travling this Summer for his job, so make sure you follow me on Instagram so you can see all of our adventures. 

5. You're on the boardwalk and starving! What's your go-to summer beach food?


Definitely seafood! If it comes from the Ocean..I will eat it! My favorite places to eat near the beach are Bubba Gump's, Joe's Crab Shack, any local seafood place they have! Okay, this is making me want to go to the beach and eat some good seafood!! 

6. What's your dream summery date?


Being outside! Since I don't live near the beach I will have to settle for the Lake. My dream summer date would be spending the day at the lake and having a picnic. Then maybe that night go see an outdoor movie. 

7. After a day in the summer heat, what do you do to cool off?


Drinking a refreshing drink and just chilling out. 

8. How do you wear your hair in the summer? 


I have very long hair, so putting it in a braid is my go-to hairstyle. 

9. What's your must-have nail polish for summer 2015?


I am dying to get my hands on Essie's Neon Collection

10. What shows do you recommend for summer?

I love catching up on shows that I may have missed. Netflix is definitely my friend in the Summer. Recently, I have been watching The Vampire Diaries from the very start. 

11. Do you wear liquid foundation, BB cream, or tinted moisturizer in the summer?

It depends..If I am going to be outside all day and it's very hot then I will just go with a BB Cream or a Tinted Moisturizer. But if I am actually going somewhere then I will wear my liquid foundation. 

12. Sunglasses or Hats?

Sunglasses

13. What is your summer jam this year?

Well right now my favorite songs are:
 "One Hell Of An Amen" by Brantley Gilbert,
"Break Up With Him" by Old Dominion
and "Kick The Dust Up" by Luke Bryan

I am a big country fan!

14. Do you have a summer bucket list? 

I don't have anything particular that I want to do besides go to the beach this Summer. But I have made myself a promise that I will do something I normally wouldn't do. I want to look back at my life at all of the memories and fun things I have done...I don't want to be 60 and say "I wish I would have done this..."

15. Bikini, tankini, or one piece? Show us your fave bathing suit this year!

Bikini

16. What's your favorite sweat proof product?

waterproof mascara is a must for me in the Summer!

17. If you could create your own ice cream flavor, what would it be?

hmm maybe something with red velvet cake and cheesecake
Those are my favorite kinds of cake and ice cream, so why not combine them :)




If you do this tag, make sure to leave a link to it below
 so I can read it!
 I love reading everyone's answers. :)



P.S. Have you entered my giveaway yet?

Click HERE to go enter!



Other ways to follow Southern Glamourista: //Twitter//Blog Lovin'//Instagram// post signature

2 comments

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to email me at southernglamourista@gmail.com

Make sure to leave a link to your blog, I would love to come visit!! :)