Get Fit With Me: Arm Exercises

Hello Gorgeous and Happy Friday!
If you have read my blog for awhile you know I have mentioned that my husband's job moves us around A LOT. We are usually in a different city every week. Some people may think that is absolutely crazy and think that is just too much, but I love it. I love being able to see different places and experience different cultures and I absolutely love that I get to do all of that with my best friend. The only downfall with living in and out of hotels is that we eat out...a lot. We haven't stayed in one hotel that has more than a mini fridge and microwave, so cooking is very limited. I do my best to try and eat healthy, but it is very difficult at times. But I have decided that I refuse to let myself constantly eat junk food and become lazy. I want to be my best self yet! I know this is a little different for my blog, but I want to take you on this journey with me. We can be each other's accountability partners. I figured I could start a series on Friday's with different workout routines, healthy recipes, workout music, and even just some encouragement. I am definitely one of those people that gets motivated after reading posts or seeing pictures of a fit body, so maybe I can be that for you! That person that gives you that little push!

So for today's post I thought I would share a few videos from Youtube that I have been using to workout to for my arms. Some of the hotels we stay at don't have gyms, so I wanted to find some exercises that don't require any equipment. I like these videos because they are great for beginners like me. I will usually do the videos 2 or 3 times in a row. 
I also use some light weights and do yoga to help gain strength and build muscle in my arms.
 I will show you those in another post. 




If you did those workouts I bet you are feeling that burn right about now!! 
But like they always say  "I would rather be sore, than sorry" :)

I hope you guys enjoyed those videos and this new fitness series. 
Make sure you check back every Friday for different fitness stuff. Let me know if you did these arm exercises. Follow me on Twitter and Instagram, so we can stay connected 
and keep each other motivated!

Hope you have a wonderful weekend!


Do you watch videos on Youtube for workouts?




Don't forget to enter my GIVEAWAY!!



Other ways to follow Southern Glamourista: //Twitter//Blog Lovin'//Instagram// post signature

No comments

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to email me at southernglamourista@gmail.com

Make sure to leave a link to your blog, I would love to come visit!! :)