Review: NSPA Exotically Creamy Coconut Daily Refresh Shower Scrub

Hello Gorgeous!
I hope you are having a sparkling day! (I was told that by the barista at Starbucks today, so I thought I would share his cute message with all of you :). It reminded of Elle Woods and let me just tell you..I am in love with all of the Legally Blonde movies. So before I started quoting the movie let's get into today's post...  I have something fruity and juicy that you may be tempted to eat it, but you shouldn't because it isn't food. It is the yummy Coconut Shower Scrub from NSPA by Nirvana Spa. I came across this product a few weeks ago at Wal-Mart. I had never seen it before and it definitely got my attention. I couldn't wait to get home and try it out. Since I had never heard of the brand before I decided to do a little research. NSPA is actually a British brand by Nirvana Spa which is the UK's #1 day spa. They just recently started selling their products in America and are sold exclusively at Wal-Mart. All of their products are very affordable. They also had different fruit flavors of this shower scrub and also different products with this same yummy coconut scent...such as a body mist and body butter.




How Nirvana Spa describes the Coconut Shower Scrub:
Use this deliciously milky shower scrub daily to leave skin smooth and delicately fragranced with the tropical aroma of creamy coconut. Packed with natural vitamins to feed the skin, this satisfyingly crunchy scrub will lift away dull skin and invigorate your senses.
Made With real fruit bits
Natural vitamins for your skin
Paraben free



Ingredients: 
Aqua (Water), Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Acrylates Copolymer, Sodium Chloride, Silica, Citric Acid, Parfum (Fragrance), Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Hydroxide, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Passiflora Edulis Seed Powder, Coumarin, Polyquaternium-7, Propylene Glycol, Vaccinum Myrtillus Fruit Extract, Trideceth-7, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Saccharum Officinarum (Sugar Cane) Extract, Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Extract, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Fruit Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Acer Saccharum (Sugar Maple) Extract, Aesculus Hippocastanum (Horse Chestnut) Seed Extract, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Linseed Acid, Panthenol, Retinyl Palmitate, Sorbitol, BHT.




I absolutely love anything with a coconut scent and this product is no exception. It smells so good and so delicious that you are really are tempted to want to eat it. I am kidding..okay, maybe not, but you do get lost in thought when using this in the shower. It makes you think you are somewhere tropical. The scrub does not feel harsh on your skin at all. It feels very gentle and is very easy to lather across your skin.The only problem I had with the shower scrub is the scent doesn't last very long on your skin after you get out of the shower. But hey they do have the same scent in a body mist, so problem solved! I love that it comes in a squeeze tube. It makes it so much easier to use and you don't waste as much product as you would if it was in a tub.





To learn more about NSPA and this Shower Scrub:




Wednesday is the last day to enter my giveaway!!!
Make sure you get your entry in today..you never know you could be the lucky winner! :)




Disclaimer; I purchased this product with my own money and was not sponsored to do this post. Just sharing the love of yummy product. :)


Other ways to follow Southern Glamourista: //Twitter//Blog Lovin'//Instagram// post signature

2 comments

  1. Great post! I love this product too :) I'm from the UK but great to hear it's over with you now

    ❤ The Jewel Beauty Blog ❤ || Kerastase Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to try this!! Thanks for sharing!

    -Jo from http://www.faithloveandlipstick.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to email me at southernglamourista@gmail.com

Make sure to leave a link to your blog, I would love to come visit!! :)