Review: Maybelline Face Studio Master Concealer

Hello Gorgeous!
So today's post is all about the Face Studio Master Conceal from Maybelline. It was launched back in the Spring of this year and I am always on the lookout for a good drugstore concealer.
 So I had to have it..





Here is how Maybelline describes the concealer:


Ultra-concentrated formula. No buildup.
Camouflage flaws and dark circles with no telltale cover.
Full coverage. Undetectable finish.  
 
NEW Master Conceal by Face Studio from Maybelline New York, is a master concealer. Our formula camouflages imperfections and dark circles with ultra-resistant full coverage.
Maximum conceal. No reveal.





  Application:

Use precision tip to squeeze pea-sized amount onto fingertips and apply to imperfections or under eyes. Gently pat and blend until desired coverage is achieved.





My thoughts



 I am a big fan of the squeeze tube packaging. It is opaque and very easy to dispense. You don't have to worry about wasting a lot of the product. You just squeeze out the amount of the product you want to use. This is also very sanitary. There are 5 different shades in this collection: Fair, Light, Light/Medium, Medium, and Medium/Deep. I did notice that the shades do have a yellow undertone to them. Yellow is great for covering up dark circles.


The Master Conceal is a light to medium coverage concealer. It does have medium liquid consistency that is very to work with and is very blendable. The concealer wears very well and does not settle into any fine lines you may have. I was able to get about 6-7 hours of wear before I started noticing any fading. I think this concealer does a good job at covering dark circles and imperfections. I also really light to use the concealer in the shade "light" for contouring and highlighting my face.





Overall, I think this is a great concealer if you prefer concealers that have a yellow undertone.









Other ways to follow Southern Glamourista: //Twitter//Blog Lovin'//Instagram// post signature

No comments

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to email me at southernglamourista@gmail.com

Make sure to leave a link to your blog, I would love to come visit!! :)